- Job number: 702470
- Date posted: September 11, 2019
- Travel: 0-25 %
- Profession: Engineering
- Role type: individual Contributor
- Employment type: Internship
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology in the 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2020).
We offer you an internship in some of the coolest product areas. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern.
Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
- The 2021 Year of passing graduates.
- 7 CGPA and Above.
- No pending backlogs.
- Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR related quantitative field .
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Click here for the Accommodation request form.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Click here to apply: Apply Now