Areas of focus for the Hyderabad EDG team include:
ADAS, Robotics/UAV, HDL, Deep Learning, Communications, and Sensors/Hardware.
Areas of focus for the Bangalore EDG team include:
Software Development/Engineering, Machine Learning, Algorithm Development, IOT, Code Coverage, Solvers, Embedded Targets, Automatic Code Generation, UAVs/Drones, Communication Protocols, Motor Control, Controls for Power Conversion, Hardware Platforms, Code Infrastructure/Architecture, System Software
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong academic record
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong programming skills
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
This role consists of complementary components that include technical training, solving customer problems and collaborative project work with various technical teams. More specifically, you will:
- Demonstrate technical and leadership skills. Develop leadership skills through opportunities to show initiative, lead process improvements, coach & mentor others.
- Specialize and develop deeper technical skills in your domain and MathWorks’ product suites.
- Contribute to our products via projects with teams such as Software Development, Test Development, Application Engineering, Technical Marketing, and Customer Training.
- Learn customer perspective and work on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink, and our entire suite of products.
- Develop a strong customer focus and build significant product & technical knowledge by resolving technical issues.
- Identify MathWorks teams that match your professional interests and advance your career; strengthen your technical and non-technical skills to prepare for long-term success.
- Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship, and knowledge sharing forums.
About this Program
The Engineering Development Group (EDG) is a rotational leadership development program in MathWorks, enabling successful candidates from a variety of technical backgrounds multiple opportunities to develop and demonstrate their skills for a rewarding career.
Team members in the EDG program will develop additional skills (leadership and technical), identify and explore areas of interest, and contribute to collaborative work. EDG team members receive mentoring and coaching that enables them to transition into other technical teams at MathWorks. There are many different focus areas in combination with several different roles. Below are a few of the focus areas in the Hyderabad and Bangalore EDG teams.
Click the link below to apply :
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.