Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Software Engineer II in Noida, India
About The Company:-
Cadence is an exciting place to work! Our customers design the most advanced electronic products in the world, for the most challenging markets, using powerful software and hardware tools from Cadence. Our industry-leading design technology is essential for the development of next-generation smartphones, tablets, cameras, gaming devices, cloud infrastructure, and many other amazing electronic products.
Cadence employees like working here because of the great teamwork and the chance to solve challenging problems. Development in electronics occurs at break-neck speed and since Cadence tools and technologies are crucial in creating those designs, our pace of development is even faster.
We insist on integrity and accountability, and employees appreciate the responsibility and opportunity that come with that trust. Our motto is One Cadence – One Team.
As a global company with offices in 17 countries, employees in all parts of the world bring unique perspectives to Cadence and yet share a singular goal – to make our customers successful, wherever they are. And it is the drive, passion, intelligence, and integrity of our dedicated employees that make Cadence a great place to do great work.
Required Skills for Software Engineer II
Cadence is looking for a motivated R&D engineer to help develop Cadence’s industry-leading simulation and verification tools. We are looking for successful candidates who have the following experience:
- An excellent grasp of data structures and algorithms is required.
- experience developing high-quality C based applications is required.
- Experience developing high-quality, object-oriented C++ based applications is required.
- experience with debugging and tuning of C/C++ code is required.
- Experience developing on Linux with gcc is required.
- Knowledge of virtual platforms is desirable.
- Knowledge of HDL (Verilog, VHDL), SystemC, and/or verification languages (SV, e) is desirable
Cadence is looking for someone with good communication skills, works well in a tight-knit team environment, and develops maintainable, high-quality C/C++ code using a structured development methodology following detailed coding standards.