Job ID: JR0111136 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Bangalore, KA IN
B.E/B.Tech Electronics & Communication/Computer Science
Software Engineers conduct or participate in :
- multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgment, and formal software process.
Responsible for leading system-level power management enabling and debug on Intel’s next-generation CPU’s and chipsets contributes towards making platform software releases for Intel’s client platforms.
- Responsibilities extend from power management enabling during platform power on till platform software stack maturity including stress and stability.
- Works closely with pre-silicon validation team on HSLE/HFPGA platform to enable OS power management features before SOC tape-in.
- Collaborate with various Intel internal organizations like post-silicon validation, converged security, HW/SW IP and BIOS teams to enable and debug platform power management features towards releasing the BKC SW stack for Intel’s client platforms.
Click Here to Apply: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6-lUhJC-e_K