NOTE: Closing date for e-mailing application online: The last date for e-mail submission of application is 03 July 2019 (up to 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of registration of application by candidates||19 June 2019|
|B||Last date for registration of application by candidates||03 July 2019|
|C||Written Test and Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC, Bengaluru is looking for bright & result oriented persons for the following positions in CMVP and NSM projects for appointment on purely Contract basis.
General Terms & Conditions:
Below mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
All the posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument for a period of two years initially and extendable based on performance and availability of projects. However C-DAC reserves the right to terminate the contract even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason or by giving 30 days prior notice or salary in lieu thereof.
Duration of projects also may vary as per requirements. However, based on organizational requirements, the selected employee may be assigned to other project also.
- All the qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. And for such autonomous institute’s course (s) submission of equivalency certificate is mandatory at the time of interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Candidates awaiting final year examination results are not eligible to apply. Only passed-out candidates can apply.
For more information and selection procedure follow the link below: