NITMGH/ES/DST/TDT/DDP-27/2019-20/423 Dated: 20-05-2019
The last date for application submission is 10.06.2019.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)position inthe following (Device Development Program) DDP-DST funded sponsored research project.
Title: Tensiometer based automated IoT system for irrigation.
Name of the Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar, Assistant Professor, Department of Electronics & CommunicationEngineering (ECE).
No. of post available: One (1)
Duration of the project: 2 Years
Eligibility: M.Tech./M.E in Electronics & Comm. Engg. with specialization in embedded system /Mechanical Engineering with specialization in CAD-CAM Design (OR) B. Tech. in Electronics & Comm. Engg. /Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE.
Desirable Qualification & Experience: Candidates must have worked in CAD-CAM Design for manufacturing purpose and should have good knowledge AutoCAD Software and some knowledge of MATLAB Software.
Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on June 30th, 2019 (relaxation as per the norms/ orders of Government of India).
Duration of appointment: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable up to 1years solely based on the performance.
Consolidated monthly compensation/Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (thirty one thousand only) + HRA @ 8% per month. In total Rs. 33480 (thirty-three thousand four hundred eighty only). (HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available)
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply in the attached format. The last date for application submission is 10.06.2019.
- A soft PDF copy of the duly filled up application form must be sent to Dr. Shubhankar Majumdar by e-mail to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be “Application for JRF Position (DST- DDP Project) in the Department of ECE”.
- Shortlisted candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. A set of photocopy of all the testimonials is required to submit during the interview process.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained. The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The short-listed candidates for interview will be intimated only through emails. No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview and/or joining the position.
for more information click here