Post Views: 932
The objective of conducting the summer internship courses is to
- Provide conceptual clarity on the topics covered and understand various techniques of problem-solving through guided learning.
- Expose the students to various tools that are available and prepare them to design and implement innovative projects through industry-oriented mentor support.
- Enable the students to deep dive in critical thinking & logic building which can be an adaptive practice in handling real-world challenges.
- Provide skilling and competency development in the target area of specialization while doing real-life structured projects with defined milestones & objectives.
How does it benefit the students?
- Reinforces existing knowledge or learns new skills, along with hands-on experience by doing projects under guidance.
- Early exposure to the skills helps a student to select a track or specialization thereby helping him/her to target specific job opportunities of his/her interest.
- Helps to get paid Internship offers in organizations during their BTech /MCA program and thus strengthen their skillsets by working in actual job environments.
- Machine learning and its application using MATLAB
- Interfacing and Communication Technologies for IoT System Design
- Digital Systems Design and FPGA Implementation (A Verilog Approach)
- Electronics Circuit Design and Real-time Applications
- IoT based appliance monitoring using Raspberry Pi
- Foundation of VLSI Design
- Application Development through IoT
- Python for Beginners
- Application Development through JAVA with Project
- Responsive Web Page Development with Project (HTML, CSS & JS Technology)
- Competitive Coding
- MEAN Stack Programming
- Cyber Security
- Complex Problem Solving and Algorithmic Thinking with Project
- Data Science with Project
- Object-Oriented Programming Using C++
- Entrepreneurship & Digital Marketing
Click Here for Enrollment