After more than a 6 month BPUT , Odisha (Biju Patnaik University of technology has released the result for 1st ,3rd ,5th semester. The examination held in offline mode. As everyone know the due the covid-19 situation since 2020 all semester and internal examination were conducted in online mode and the result were also very good but these examination were held in offline mode and students faced a lot of issues due to the online theory and practical classes . As per many engineering students due to the online mode of classes most of the concepts from technical and mathematical subjects are not clear , because of that many students got failed in the following papers:
Electrical Engineering , Mathematics , Basics of Mechanical Engineering .
Students from many colleges under BPUT , Odisha got failed in Electrical Engineering and the situation is really disappointing .
Students still have much hope with the rechecking of the papers.
Today in this article I will be sharing you the procedure for applying for rechecking.
- Students must first report to the examination department informing them about the mass back.
- With the instruction of examination superintendent student has to write write an application mentioning that they are quite confident with the positive result so kindly accept the application for rechecking.
- Based on the application colleges may write a mail to university.
- University will release a date for applying the rechecking.
- The notice will be uploaded on the university web portal.
- College will also inform the students regarding this.
- Student has to apply for the rechecking by paying rechecking amount.
- Student has to wait for the results. (Mostly rechecking is actually re- addition of marks it is not re-evaluation).
Check the BPUT Results :