The Department of Mechanical Engineering, PESITM is organizing AICTE New Delhi Sponsored 6 Days Short Term Training Programme (STTP) On “Advanced Research in Nanomaterials and Nano Composites”, from 20th to 25th September 2021.
The STTP is aimed at creating an opportunity to learn the latest advances in the area of Nanomaterials and Nano composites. The program includes elaborated in-depth lectures with experts from industry, R&D and reputed academic institution. This STTP will provide an opportunity to the participants to share their experience and knowledge.
No Registration Fee
The registration link for STTP: https://forms.gle/igV8HLbRp7wFvScw8
Registration will be on a first come first serve basis
Objective of the STTP:
The STTP is proposed to generate and impart knowledge on the advancement in nano materials and nano composites. To provide the knowledge about the advanced research techniques and industry need with their sustainability.
Learning Outcome of this STTP:
On completion of this STTP, participant will be able to:
- Understand the latest and advanced inputs about nano materials and nano composites, manufacturing techniques and the use of these in practice/industries.
- This STTP will enhance better teaching/research ability with respect to content and delivery in the area of Nano Materials.
Who can Register for this STTP?
The Faculty members of the AICTE approved Institutions, Universities, Research Scholars, Industry Persons and Engineers from R&D Labs.
Topics will be Covered in this STTP
- Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites: State of Art, New Challenges, and Opportunities
- Processing and characterization of Nanomaterials
- Fundamentals of Carbon nanotubes and Graphene
- Characterization of Nano Coatings
- Development of carbon nanostructure composites
- Nanocomposites for Researchers: Problem formulations and methodology
- Waste to wealth: Sustainable economy through Nanomaterials.
- Processing, characterization and applications of metal matrix nanocomposites
- Light weight high strength nanocomposites: opportunities and scope
- Magnesium based nanocomposites: Applications and Research scopes
- Processing, characterization and Spectroscopic Techniques of polymer matrix nanocomposites
- Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites: in Energy and sensors
- Recent trends and advancement of Nanocomposites in Automotive sector
- Current Status and Future Prospects of Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites for Researchers
- The STTP is a 6 Days residential Offline programme, from Monday to Saturday followed by an exam on last day i.e Saturday.
- TA and Accommodation will be given to the outstation participants.
- Certificate will be issued to only those participants who have attended regularly and qualify the exam with minimum 60% marks.
- The participants are requested to register their names through registration link or by scanning QR code and attaching the duly filled registration form in PDF format within the space provided in the link.
- Number of participants is limited to 40, registration will be confirmed on first come first serve basis and Confirmation for participation in the STTP will be intimated through Mail.
- The participants should send the duly signed “REGISTRATION FORM & SPONSORSHIP CERTIFICATE” through Post, to reach us within 5 days after the confirmation.
About The Organization
PES Institute of Technology and Management established in the year 2007 has grown from strength to strength within a very short span of time to provide world class technical and scientific education for developing a professional outlook in every walk of life. The institute is striving for excellence through industrial academic participation, consultancy and research. The qualified, competent and experienced faculties have backed the ultramodern structure of PESITM located in outskirt of Shivamogga. As an integrated campus PESITM presently offers Engineering programs in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Information Science, Civil Eng..; PG program in MBA and Institution has NINE research centers recognized by VTU. More
than 2000 students are studying in these streams in the session 2020-2021. The institute has well-equipped laboratories, library and hostel facilities for girls and boys. The institute with its rich faculty resources has strived to provide value-added high quality education with practical skills to provide all round professional competence.
About The Department
The department of Mechanical Engineering was established in the year 2010 with the vision of attracting and retaining outstanding faculty and staff who will ever provide an educational experience that prepares students for successful careers in Mechanical Engineering. The department is well equipped with state of art laboratories that impart practical training to theoretical Knowledge. In the pursuit of promoting and developing the research capabilities along with the
professional activities among the faculties and the students. Eminent persons at National and International level from regularly invited for expert lectures to explore the recent development in research and innovations. The faculty members of the department have to their credit a good number of publications in International /National Journals.
Institute Website: Web:http://pestrust.edu.in/pesitm/